Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Three Questions About My Paper

What surprised me?
-What surprised me about my paper was that there are a lot of other campuses across the country that share the same qualitites as the fifth floor of Knotts Hall, even down to the study lounge furniture. Also, another thing that was surprising was the amount of girls that actually get along on with one another. But when you take a step back and look you will see that there are actually two groups of friends on this floor. The two hallways kind of form two clicks of friends.

What intrigued me?
-What intrigued me most about this subculture is the diversity of the girls, and how well they still got along. All the girls are very different from each other and yet they still find things in common with one another.

What disturbed me?
-Nothing really disturbed me about this subculture.

No comments:

Post a Comment