Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview with Kesha for Third Paper

I asked Kesha if she has ever noticed the smell coming from the study lounge and if so what she thought of it. She responded by saying, “Yes! The smell is horrible! It is like walking into my grandmother’s house in July!” I then asked her if she has ever heard anything weird in the study lounge that could potentially be Helen. Kesha said, “No, not really. I do not think I believe the stories about Helen. It is probably just a story to scare the freshman. Although I have heard she messes with the service elevator sometimes. She takes the elevator to the top floor when you want to go to the fifth or sixth.” Another question I asked Kesha was if she thought the study lounge was a good place to get some work done. Kesha answered by saying, “Yeah, it is okay. It is pretty quiet for the most part and there is nothing in there to distract you. Plus, if the resident advisor walks by and sees you studying she will give you KE Cash.” For my next question I asked her to explain the KE Cash. She said, “KE Cash is fake colorful money given to the residents for doing something good, like studying or helping someone out. At the end of each semester there is an auction where you can spend your KE Cash at.”

No comments:

Post a Comment