Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview with Amy for Third Paper

My next interview was with Amy, a girl who lives down the hall right next to the study lounge. I asked Amy if she liked living right next door to the lounge. Amy replied by saying, “Yes and no. Yes, because it means that I only have to worry about noise coming from one neighbor. No, because I have heard some weird stories about Helen and also because there is always someone walking by my room to get to the lounge. I’m not a big traffic person.” I then asked her if she has ever experienced anything out of the ordinary while in the lounge. She answered me by saying, “Yes! It was my nineteen birthday and I was in there studying for a math test when eight of my friends came barreling in with little squirt guns shooting water at me! It was quite funny and a nice relief from studying.” My last question for Amy was how important did she think the study lounge was. Amy replied, “I think the study lounge is really important. There are a lot of girls, including myself, who can’t study in their room because there are too many distractions. We also use the lounge to get away from people, like roommates, and girls that annoy us. If my roommate has a friend over that I do not care for I just go sit in the study lounge and get on my laptop.”

No comments:

Post a Comment